By using the Site you consent to the use of Customer Information as set out in this Policy.
CUSTOMER INFORMATION THAT YOU SUBMIT
Visitors to the Site can make use of the majority of the services provided, without disclosing any personal information. However, to take full advantage of the interactive ordering, you may be required to provide personal and/or business details. Information that you submit to us, for instance, by sending us an email enquiring about a service or by ordering a service, will be recorded by Auriga, Inc. and will be used for the purposes set out below.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from web site’s computers and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Every web site can send its own cookies to your browser if your browser preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) most browsers only permit a web site to access the cookies that the same web site has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
INTERNETWORKING PROTOCOL ADDRESSES
An internetworking protocol address (“IP Address”) is a number automatically assigned to your computer on connecting to the Internet. Auriga, Inc. will make a record of your IP Address and may use it for administrative, security and statistical purposes.
USE AND DISCOLSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Customer Information is used to provide and/or enhance the services we offer to you. Auriga, Inc. may also use Customer Information to keep you informed of new products and/or services that we are offering and think you may find of value.
Auriga, Inc. will not provide or sell Customer Information to any third party not affiliated with Auriga, Inc. other than in the circumstances set out below: We may disclose Customer Information to our agents and contractors in order to provide services to you.
- We reserve the right to release Customer Information when we believe that release is appropriate in order to comply with law or regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, agents or customers, or other third parties.
- We may also transfer Customer Information if we re-organize our business and/or sell part of our business (Customer Information may be one of the business assets transferred to the purchaser).
- We may from time to time use your personal information to send you information by telephone, fax, email or post about our company, our special offers and other information that you may find useful. We may also telephone you to discuss quotations given via the website.
If you do not wish to receive this information please email us.
SECURITY OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Auriga, Inc. understands that privacy is important to you. We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the Customer Information that we hold about you remains confidential. Information security techniques and controls, such as firewalls, anti-virus software and access control procedures are deployed to protect against:
- unauthorized access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorized modification;
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
Customer Information is handled on a ‘Need to Know’ basis and access is only provided to those employees who have a legitimate need for that information for the purposes of our business.